Rehabilitation & Physical Therapy
Whether you are recovering from an injury or a procedure, Sovah Health is committed to helping you reduce pain and restore mobility, putting you on the road to recovery.
Offering a range of therapies available on an inpatient or outpatient basis, we help our patients get back to their daily routines. Available services include Cardiac Rehab, Inpatient Rehab, and Speech, Physical and Occupational Therapy, including:
- Care for geriatric, adult, adolescent and pediatric patients
- Evidence-based therapy approach to address individual goals
- Programs to improve balance and coordination and to address general weakness
- Postural awareness and core stability
- Featuring electrical stim, soft tissue and manual therapy techniques, cold compression therapy
- Cervical and lumbar mechanical and manual traction
Who is a Good Candidate?
We provide rehab services for those who experience aches, pains, surgery recovery, debilitating illness, trauma, stroke, joint replacement, fractures, back/neck problems, speech difficulty, developmental disabilities, balance issues, amputations, wounds and more.
- Balance Center (Vestibular Therapy): offers comprehensive diagnostic testing and individualized rehabilitation for people who are experiencing dizziness or imbalance or have been falling.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Industrial Rehab: is the treatment and prevention of work-related injuries, a specialty field combining elements of physical and occupational therapy. Our program offers specialized equipment, training and conditioning, including lifting, carrying, overhead activities, stopping, crouching and other simulated work activities to ensure a successful return to work.
- Inpatient Rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapy: (OT) treatment plans address conditions such as hand, elbow and shoulder dysfunction and/or disabilities including stroke, acute trauma, fractures, inflammation or dislocations and other chronic repetitive injuries, coordination problems and weakness, and how these conditions may impact activities of daily living.
- Physical Therapy: (PT) treatment plans address orthopedic conditions such as joint replacement, fractures, osteoarthritis, low back pain, TMJ and chronic repetitive injuries. PT can also address neurological disorders and developmental delays.
- Speech Therapy: treatment plans address communication, thinking (cognitive) or swallowing abilities, often caused by stroke, MS, Parkinson’s Disease or other neurological disorders.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call: