Rehabilitation and Physical TherapyCall 844.467.6824
Sovah Health Rehabilitation and Therapy services are available to everyone!
You may be a weekend athlete seeking muscle relief or a working professional recovering from major surgery. No matter your reason, you will receive therapy from some of the most experienced and exceptionally trained physical therapists, occupational therapists and speech therapists in the region. In addition to our commitment to you, you get the care that you’ve come to expect from Sovah Health.
Whether you are recovering from an injury or a procedure, Sovah Health is committed to helping you reduce pain and restore mobility, putting you on the road to recovery.Learn More
When an accident or illness affects your ability to live an active life, Sovah Health - Danville’s Inpatient Rehab Unit can put you on the road to recovery, close to home.Learn More
Cardiac Rehabilitation is a comprehensive twelve-week outpatient program that includes patient education, nutritional counseling, and progressive exercise.Learn More
Rehabilitation & Physical Therapy
Whether you are recovering from an injury or a procedure, Sovah Health is committed to helping you reduce pain and restore mobility, putting you on the road to recovery.
Offering a range of therapies available on an inpatient or outpatient basis, we help our patients get back to their daily routines. Available services include Cardiac Rehab, Inpatient Rehab, and Speech, Physical and Occupational Therapy, including:
- Care for geriatric, adult, adolescent and pediatric patients
- Evidence-based therapy approach to address individual goals
- Programs to improve balance and coordination and to address general weakness
- Postural awareness and core stability
- Featuring electrical stim, soft tissue and manual therapy techniques, cold compression therapy
- Cervical and lumbar mechanical and manual traction
Who is a Good Candidate?
We provide rehab services for those who experience aches, pains, surgery recovery, debilitating illness, trauma, stroke, joint replacement, fractures, back/neck problems, speech difficulty, developmental disabilities, balance issues, amputations, wounds and more.
- Balance Center (Vestibular Therapy): offers comprehensive diagnostic testing and individualized rehabilitation for people who are experiencing dizziness or imbalance or have been falling.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation: Cardiac Rehabilitation (Cardiac Rehab) is a comprehensive twelve-week outpatient program that includes patient education, nutritional counseling, and progressive exercise. The goal of the program is to help you lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Industrial Rehab: is the treatment and prevention of work-related injuries, a specialty field combining elements of physical and occupational therapy. Our program offers specialized equipment, training and conditioning, including lifting, carrying, overhead activities, stopping, crouching and other simulated work activities to ensure a successful return to work.
- Inpatient Rehabilitation: When an accident or illness affects your ability to live an active life, Sovah Health - Danville’s Inpatient Rehab Unit can put you on the road to recovery, close to home. The Unit features all private rooms with necessary medical equipment as well as the amenities of home.
- Occupational Therapy: (OT) treatment plans address conditions such as hand, elbow and shoulder dysfunction and/or disabilities including stroke, acute trauma, fractures, inflammation or dislocations and other chronic repetitive injuries, coordination problems and weakness, and how these conditions may impact activities of daily living.
- Physical Therapy: (PT) treatment plans address orthopedic conditions such as joint replacement, fractures, osteoarthritis, low back pain, TMJ and chronic repetitive injuries. PT also addresses neurological disorders; such as Parkinson's Disease, and developmental delays.
- Speech Therapy: treatment plans address communication, thinking (cognitive) or swallowing abilities, often caused by stroke, MS, Parkinson’s Disease or other neurological disorders.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call: