- Cost-Effective: As an outpatient diagnostic imaging center, our costs are lower than hospital-based imaging providers and often preferred by many insurance companies. In addition, patients receive one bill that includes all fees for the procedure.
- Convenience: Our centers are conveniently located in Danville and Chatham to serve patients across Danville, Pittsylvania County and the surrounding region.
- Reputation: Our team of board-certified and fellowship-trained radiologists have been providing high quality care to our community since 1991. We are accredited by the American College of Radiology in the following areas: Breast Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Computed Tomography, Low Dose CT Lung Screening, Mammography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Ultrasound.
- Flexible Scheduling: Stay close to home with convenient scheduling – same-day and next-day appointments often available. We understand our patients’ work schedules, so we work to accommodate early morning and late afternoon appointments.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 8am–5pm (Other times available by appointment)
Sovah Danville Imaging Center
125 Executive Dr, Suite D
Danville, VA 24541
Sovah Danville Imaging Center is accredited by the American College of Radiology in the following areas:
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Breast Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Designated Lung Cancer Screening Program